Individual Case Safety Reports network exploration
Vigilace is a software for the analysis of network characteristics of Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSR) in pharmacovigilance. Based on the interest many type of networks can be generated which can highlight different aspects of the underlying correlations.
To perform ICSR network analysis please signup and request access that is optimal for your purposes.
Vigilace was developed in the collaboration of the Pharmahungary Group and the Department of Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy, Semmelweis University.
This study was supported by the National Research, Development and Innovation Office of Hungary (NKFIA; National Heart Program NVKP-16-1-2016-0017). The research was financed by the Thematic Excellence Programme (2020-4.1.1.-TKP2020) of the Ministry for Innovation and Technology in Hungary, within the framework of the Therapeutic Development and Bioimaging thematic programmes of the Semmelweis University. Project no. RRF-2.3.1-21-2022-00003 has been implemented with the support provided by the European Union.
If you need technical support please contact
Terms and Conditions
Please read Terms and Conditions of the Vigilace service.
- to characterize networks built from unique sets of ICSRs
- help to assessors identify connections within received ICSRs
- EudraVigilance access level 2A, or FAERS data can be used
- Different edge weighting methods
- Customizable run parameters
- Output files can be used in later stages depending on the needs
- academic research (free of charge for reasonable use)
- pharmaceutical industry